Monday, February 18, 2008

Time flies by

I can't believe that it has been two and a half months since I was last on here. Time really does fly by.

Well, I am two weeks away from being done with my internship. What that really means is two weeks away from beginning to write my master's report. That is sort of like a thesis, but more specifically focused on the practical experience of an internship. After that, I present at a conference and then graduate (hopefully). Although interning, research, and writing take a substantial portion of my day...something that takes an equal portion...our new puppy.

That's right, Gary and I adopted a beautiful little border collie/shepherd mix who we named Belle. Sometimes we think we should have named her foxy since she looks and acts like a little sneaky fox. But she is our sweet little Belle too, so the name stays. Plus, she already knows her name as Belle and I don't want the hassle of changing it.

Here she was the night we brought her home from the shelter...













And just a few weeks later...

No comments: